hey guys!!! Today’s wownhow shows the Top coolest facts makes JioFi WiFi better. Reliance an Indian Brand which everyone knows. Reliance introduces the first WiFi hub called Reliance JioFi. I have been using this JioFi for the last few weeks JioFi. It is very tiny.
It is lightly heavy and thick now its connecting with 31 devices which is very nice capacity.
I got 50 Mbps highest speed.
Its good for laptops it work as a modem. I can carry this anywhere without any issue.
Its minimum speed is 10 Mbps which is also fine the voice calling feature stuck’s sometime but I don’t use this feature often I’m happy with the speed.
It’s 4G speed is exceptionally good, downloading speed is upto 40Mbps and it’s battery reinforcement is upto 8-9 hrs after full charge .
It takes approx 40-45 minutes to completely charge the JioFi hotspot .
We can associate upto 10 Devices and surf the super quick fast 4G web.
So, my friends I prescribe this to each one of those individuals who need to appreciate the super quick fast 4G.
It looks so cool and trendy and its portable.
One can buy this JioFi device from any Reliance store or buy online.
Top Coolest JioFi facts about this:-
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or refurbished condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier.
- Enjoy 4G features on 2G/3G smartphones
- True 4G speed – download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
- Make a video and HD voice calls, audio and video conference, send SMS with Jio 4G voice app
- Recommended to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices (smartphone, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs)
1.Design and portability
2.Connect 10 to 31 devices at a time.
3.Long battery life
4.JioFi 4G Hotspot priced lower comparatively
Your questions gets solution here…
Question: What is JioFi?
Reply: JioFi is a portable Wi-Fi hotspot which allows you to use data on your devices.
Question: Is JioFi available in India?
Reply: Yes, JioFi has been launched in India.
Question: What is the capacity of JioFi’s battery?
Reply: The JioFi comes with a 2,300 mAh battery.
Question: How long does the JioFi battery last?
Reply: The JioFi lasts up to six hours.
Question: How long does it take to charge the JioFi?
Reply: It takes up to 3 hours to charge the JioFi.
Question: What documents do I need to get a Jio SIM for JioFi device?
Reply: You need to carry your original and a copy of valid Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) documents along with a passport size photograph. You also need to take your JioFi bill with you.
Question: How much time will it take for the Jio SIM to get activated?
Reply: When you present your records, your Jio SIM will be prepared for tele-confirmation inside the following 4 hours. Your Jio SIM will get initiated inside 1 hour of tele-check.
Question: How would I utilize my JioFi gadget?
Reply: To utilize the JioFi gadget, you have to take after these means:
- Embed the battery and actuated Jio SIM in the gadget.
- Turn on the gadget.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your cell phone/tablet.
- Associate with JioFi.
- Enter the password key said on the battery cover.
Question: How to change JioFi WiFi password key ?
Reply: Go to the JioFi web setup board and take after these means:
- Go to ‘Settings’ Tab.
- Select ‘WiFi’ menu.
- Enter new password under in the ‘Security Key’ area.
- At that point tap on ‘Apply’ and afterward ‘Refresh’.
Question: What are the LED lights on the JioFi?
Reply: The lights on your JioFi gadget are pointers for battery, 4G organize availability and WiFi network status.