Top shocking facts makes Bermuda Triangle secret place.
The Bermuda Triangle is a region in the Atlantic Ocean touching on Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and Florida. Top shocking facts makes Bermuda Triangle secret place in the world. The Bermuda Triangle is also known as Devil’s Triangle. Because many airplanes and ships have mysteriously disappeared in the region, without any trace.
How many planes and ships have been lost?
THE Bermuda Triangle mystery has seen 75 planes and hundreds of ships go missing at the location without explanation.
The Bermuda Triangle, or Devil’s Triangle, has been blamed for the disappearance of dozens of planes and ships in the past 100 years.
Where is the Bermuda Triangle?
The Bermuda Triangle lies in a section of the North Atlantic Ocean.
It covers an zone of 440,000 miles of sea.
It’s one of the most heavily traveled shipping lanes in the world, with vessels crossing through to get to ports in America, Europe and the Caribbean.
What other famous Bermuda Triangle disappearances have there been?
One of the most famous mysteries was the disappearance of Flight 19 when five TBM Avenger Torpedo Bombers vanished over the Bermuda Triangle on December 5, 1945.
All 14 men on the flight disappeared without a trace and a Martin Mariner Flying Boat also vanished during the search with 13 men on board.
In 1918, the USS Cyclops was a massive carrier ship that supplied fuel to the American feet in WWI. The ship set sail with 309 people on board and was full of heavy cargo.
After it failed to arrive in Baltimore from Barbados, search teams retraced its route but it was never found. Two of the Cyclops’s sister ships disappeared along the same route in 1941.
This Top shocking facts makes Bermuda Triangle secret place is below
Interesting Bermuda Triangle Facts :
- Despite the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle, airplanes and ships continue to fly or sail through the region frequently.
- Some explanations for the mysterious disappearances have included UFO (unidentified flying object) theories, suggesting alien interference.
- Some investigations into the Bermuda Triangle disappearances indicate that it has been human error or simply bad weather to blame.
- Some theories about the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle have included pirate interference, hurricanes, magnetic abnormalities, deliberate sinking of ships, and huge waves.
- In 1918 the USS Cyclops left Barbados with a group of 309 and was never seen again.
- In 1945 five aircraft in preparing disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.
- The rescue plane sent to search for them never returned either. One pilot reported, “Everything looks strange, even the ocean,” prior to disappearing forever.
- In 1955 a yacht was found in the Bermuda Triangle. It had survived three sea tempests yet none of its team was ever found.
- In 1958 a Douglas DC-3 plane disappeared in the Bermuda triangle. The plane and its 32 individuals on load up were never gotten notification from or seen again.
- Some people have suggested that magnetic abnormalities in the Bermuda Triangle may cause issues with compasses, and therefore make pilots and captains confused about the direction they are heading.
- It is reported that at least 20 planes and 50 ships have gone missing in the Bermuda Triangle in the last 100 years. 1,000 people have died or disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle in the last 100 years.
This Top shocking facts makes Bermuda Triangle secret place in the world.